Heart Attack's

2011年10月31日星期一

Upset.



















I stepped out of the warm house into the darkness and chill of the night. The evening breeze hit my body, sending shivers up my back. Yes, i was sick. Although im freaking tired but really feel have to update my blog and renew my status.

Today is not a good day. Everyone out of mood and don't feel like want to talk. What i supposed to do? I am also upset. Well, SPM is not far from us, i think two more weeks. What's feeling on my mind now? Totally
nervous! No more relax, leisure and undisciplined, only can continue to exert efforts. And feel fear of the unknown future. Graduation means Grew Up, and have to face the society, the society i never contact. It's so hard to tell the feeling, very complicated. Some of them is going  to oversea for study, some of them is going to move away from KL, and some of them just have their own job and way. The word 『GRADUATION』 make me feel so lonely, i don't certain that whether i will change in the future, but now, i am double lonely and sad. They are my everything, whenever im sad or happy, i just want to share with them. Especially Esther and LiTing... How much i not willing to leave them :(

At last, i wanted tell you guys, I AM FUCKING UPSET. No one else can solve my problem and help me. I am trying to be strongly and independent. Wish me LUCK and believe me can live alone, earn more money to support my family and someday i can travel oversea!!!

Good night.
One more thing, you may not know. I miss you so, Vince. What can i expect you to do?

沒有留言:

發佈留言