Heart Attack's

2011年10月5日星期三

Memorable Day.




 
I miss the time we spent together. I miss our first trip, i miss the brilliant sunshine, i miss the wonderful sunset, i miss the wide beach, i miss the blue sky and the blue sea, i miss our smile, i miss the time that we don't sleep, just girl-talk until dawn....
I can still feeling the shock of waves... Yes! I miss. I miss everything that we had. But once that have been, i can't repeated the days. I can repeated the travel's located, i can repeated the brilliant sunshine, i can repeated the wonderful sunset, and i can repeated the food i ate before. But now, the only two things that i can't repeated is the feeling and the person. We should know nothing lasts forever.
At last, i wanted to said that, all of you is the best thing i never had, and i'll be never forget.

沒有留言:

發佈留言