Heart Attack's

2011年10月10日星期一

No tittle.

See! That's the moon tonight! How fascinating  :D

That's the moon tonight, i saw it when i'm take a walk with my "mum & dad". Overlooked the sky, it's so fascinating, do you think so? If you are looked at the sky now, what's on your mind? A memory? A boy/girl? a family? or a pet? For me, there is too many scene on my mind now, whatever people or  the past. It's okay, i'm fine, just a sudden feeling. :)

Hell yeah !! It's monday tomorrow and i'm still on holiday. Boring like hell, don't know what to do on the long long holiday. Sometimes people just like this, hate boring holiday but hate school day also, they don't really know what they want. Just ignore me, i like to talk when i was boring.
It's midnight, and i don't sleep again. Seems like i like to blogging at midnight huh. Today was hot like hell, but last night heavy raining, the weather was changed so fast, i can't stand it :S So, who was still in front of computer? why don't you sleep? same as me? HAHA! I'm going crazy....

Just wanted to tell somebody, i had nothing to say anymore, i'll keep quiet since you don't care about my feeling. It's fine. I'll do the same, what you do to me. Whatever you think, just go ahead. I think this is not important to me anymore. Since you don't believe in me! I'll try hard to pretend even if i still care. You can't feel me, how hurt is this! That's all. You can keep suspect in me if you like :)

沒有留言:

發佈留言