Heart Attack's

2011年8月23日星期二

Hi, Tues.

 

I don't beg.. I fight for what i want ! —— Kinki Ryusaki (The Master of  Tattoo) 』
Yea, for me, whatever friendship or love, i DON'T and NEVER beg for it. That's who i am.

Hi, Swiss !! Woke up in the early morning....... ( Just ignore my broken english :S )
Well, it's tuesday, wondering why i'm not going to school? Because i can't really take a good rest on last night. I'm really really regret because of had drank a cup of milk tea make myself can't fall asleep :( Felt exhaustion at the moment i woke up. What's the plan of today? nothing special, just same as normal day, housework, housework and housework or reading, reading and reading. Wants some FUN? I think nothing is better than Japanese animation, that's my favourite :D

What you would do when you have a sleepless night? I would keep listen music or play some phones games until i felt sleepy, if it was failed i would woke up for online *sigh* But recently was different with before, i likes to message my Darling (Little White) when i was insomnia or upset. Yes, i was fall into the memories again. No matter suffering whether or burning on my body, i am falling again. I don't really know how to get a balance on my life, cigarettes? alcohol? or something like that?

I said: the memories is killing me.*Cried* She said: sleeping can kill all memories. It is true? Maybe, but i think it is vary for everyone. Somebody can, somebody can't, but obviously i am the one of them who CAN'T. :S In fact, i don't really know how many tears i has dropped, i only knew there is no way to back. Back to where? back to the real me. I always pretend to independent, to be strong, no matter what, just wants to protect myself and those person who i loved, even if makes me breathless, i just try my best to do what i can do.

Although i know the truth are ever cruel, i am still gutless to face the fact. Is that i doubt too much? i always thought that i couldn't put that relationship down. I admit that i am still loving him. But she told me, when i meet the right person i will slowly forget the past. *hope so* I'm really appreciate my darl, she always be there when i need her. She told me and promise that she was always free for me but only free for lend me shoulder , haha ! *touch*

I always telling my friends when they are upset: "Everything will be fine, you just need some times, don't worried" and sent them a BIG SMILE. But i actually never tell myself, i don't even know what i suppose to get, even nowadays.......

沒有留言:

發佈留言