Heart Attack's

2011年11月12日星期六

Life is just like a Non-stop Fighting !!


Yesterday is my school graduation day. I congratulate all the Form5 students here, wish all the students good luck in SPM. Exactly, now i am a graduate who just into the society. Everyone said that, they was happy because of graduated. But, i am not happy at all. Can't explain why,  i only know im gonna leave here, leave the most memorable place, leave the friends i love, and the teachers who treat me well and treasure me, care me. Face a  whole new environment and people. I cried, when teachers hug me one by one, i can't hold back my tears anymore, i was reluctant. The memories of school was remind me of the past, we were cried together, we were scolded together by teacher, we were laugh out loud together when we saw something quite funny... everything we did together, i will never forget, they alive in my mind, ever and ever. I will always recall our memories. I LOVE YOU GUYS DAMN MUCH :(

How cute i am!! HAHA!! When i was 7yrs old! (You could ignore me because i am CUTE  xD)

(Party night with 2011.11.11)
Alright, i posted this photo here. Because Miss WangZuYee said she is ugly in this photo so i delete from my fb, return to here. zzzzzzz (But i love this.)

Well, life is just like the meaning of this picture. 人生就是不停的戰鬥,Ren Sheng Jiu Shi Bu Ting De Zhan Dou, Life is just like a Non-stop fighting. Always remember to be strong, don't beg, fight for what you want. All the best, teenagerS!  :D 

沒有留言:

發佈留言