Heart Attack's

2012年5月28日星期一

Live my life, everyday is a new begin.



















 Before
Boy:  I love you so much, i'll never let you go. You mean the world to me, and i never want to see myself without you. Forever and always, got it?
Girl:  I love you tons baby. You make me so happy. Forever and always & nothing less.
After
Boy:  Hey, it's been awhile. How have you been?
Girl:  Yeah, i've been good. How about you?

Feelings change. It doesn't mean that the love once shared wasn't true and real. It simply just means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.

Finally i've realize that this is what we called love, when the love is gone, you've nothing else can do and say... Just let it go, don't ever turn back, don't hurt yourself again and again. Maybe something i can do is leave here awhile, go some place that i've never been before, take a breathe, see the world. I know i'll be alright, someday. And now, i know what i should do and i can do what i want to do, because i convinced that i'm stronger than ever.

沒有留言:

發佈留言