Heart Attack's

2012年11月16日星期五

When your lover isn't chinese...

"i would never give up on you or us, no matter how hard it is." Thanks for the rose, baby.

I used to think that love isn't that difficult, as long as we love each other then we would through all the difficulties, no matter how hard it is. But the facts proved that love is more difficult when both of us has our own culture, religion, family background....  and doesn't have the same language...
I was so sad when my family strongly opposed on us and i was like “oh my god! I thought all of you would be support me!” My family used to tell me that they just want me to be happy, it doesn't matter where is the guy come from and stuff, but now they doesn't give me the chance to choose. What's the point? No point at all. I know they are just worried about me but i'm not a child... I know what i want.
My sister and my grandma had changed their attitude for me, all the things turn into a messed and pressure comes from everywhere and everyone... Is there anyone could give me opinion? I felt so helpless and my heart is full of fear... I was try not to answer and face but i failed to do it. If both of us are serious, it would happen someday, when the time is come, things would be more difficult. 
Oh god... I love him, i wish i would never sway by these shit.

沒有留言:

發佈留言