Heart Attack's

2012年9月24日星期一

What's up?

















Have been quite long time didn't update my blog, because i'm being lazy and bored. It's ridiculous how can you always trapped in the same trouble and still can't work it out. So stupid right? Well...life still going on and i'm still alive. lol. Actually I don't really know what to say, just for prevent myself become lazy and language proficiency become worse, that's why i'm here -.-
Well... I wouldn't talk about my affections at this moment. I just wanna release myself. I have been exhausted all my energy and spirit for those stupid things. And now i'm not going to do explanation anymore, i don't wanna care so much. It sucks. Whatever you people thinks. Go ahead.
I'm dying....I have done nothing since June, and now it is the end of the september. Time flies, 2013 is in the not too distant future and i'm Twenty soon. #Sigh

You know, whenever you lost the rely, you might learned something from the sadness and it might be made you stronger, not to defeated you. Ask yourself, are you strong enough to take care of yourself? I will say Yes. Even if it's not enough to but i will try. I know i can make it, because somebody showed me that girls should well train to be independent. You know, life is so hard and sometime may be not fair, if you can't change it, get used to it then! Don't cry, tears doesn't help, it can only bring you down and weak. You can help yourself, you don't need to rely on others. No one can for ever be with you, this is the reality. They don't have to.

沒有留言:

發佈留言